Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
Ingredients for 2 servings:
● 1⁄2 lbs of chicken breast (diced into medium cubes)
● 1 cup of broccoli
● 1⁄4 cup of red onion (julienned)
● Half of bell pepper (any color, julienned)
● 1 tbsp of sesame oil
● Tsp of minced ginger
● 2 cloves of garlic (diced)
● 7 oz of soba noodles
For the stir fry sauce:
● 1 tbsp of cornstarch
● 2 tbsp of cold water
● 1⁄4 cup of low sodium chicken broth
● 1⁄4 cup of honey
● 1 to 2 tbsp of soy sauce seasoning (to taste)
● 1 tbsp sesame oil
● Crushed chili flakes to taste
1. In a small bowl whisk cornstarch and water. Add the remaining ingredients, whisk to
combine and set aside.
2. Preheat the skillet on medium high and add the chicken breast. Cook from both sides
until lightly browned and cooked through. Add in the ginger and garlic and stir for 30
seconds. Add the broccoli, bell pepper and onion and stir together for 2 minutes.
3. Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over the chicken and vegetables and stir gently to
combine, cook for another minute and remove from heat.
4. Cook soba noodles according to the package and add in the chicken and vegetables.
Season with soy sauce seasoning if needed and serve!