Easy Stir Fry
Don't let stir fry intimidate you! One of the first things I learned to cook in my family restaurant was fried rice and stir fry. Take away the complexities of the sauces and you get a pretty easy, yet colorful dish. Another beauty of stir fry? It's loaded with flavor, and pick only include the veggies that YOU love. No need to stick with the same Chinese vegetables from the traditional Chinese restaurant.
- General Wu
.5 lb Chicken Breast (or more veggies)
1 Cup Mixed Veggies (I'd suggest chunks of mushrooms, snow peas, carrots, onion, and broccoli)
1 Tablespoon of oil
- Slice Chicken
- Dice vegetables to your preferred size
- Boil pot of water
- Put chicken and veggies into boiling pot and cook the ingredients.
- Take chicken and veggies out
- Put in a hot pan with oil to saute
- Add in your WUJU Soy, Sweet & Sour, or General Wu's Sauce